Are you planning a trip soon to South Korea?If you are, then check this promotion out from BDO. You could avail Asiana Airlines airfare for as low as USD 350 and up to 20% discount on selected Benikea Hotels in Korea. This promo runs from May 29 – December 31, 2015 and the qualified cards for this promotion include: BDO Credit Cards
and BDO issued American Express Credit Cards.
Photo Credits (Flickr CC): Gyeongbokgung Palace by kimmomurmu
Here’s the Asiana Airlines rate:
Note: Rebooking, Re-issuance and Refund penalty applies. Visit this website for complete details.
Here’s the Benikea Hotel discounted rate:
Here’s the Promo Mechanics from BDO website:
1. The promo / ticketing period is from May 29 – December 31, 2015.
2. Travel Period is from June 1, 2015 – March 20, 2016.
3. Exclusive discounts offered during the promo shall be settled using only BDO Credit Cards or any BDO issued American Express Credit Card.
4. Offers are likewise subject to terms and conditions of Asiana Airlines and the BDO Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of the BDO and American Express Credit Cards.
5. All BDO Credit Card transactions are subject to bank approval.
6. In case of dispute such as, but not limited to BDO Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillments etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail with prior approval from DTI. All questions or disputes regarding the BDO Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promo or any redemption shall be resolved by BDO at its sole discretion.
Here’s the Terms and Conditions for Asiana Airlines tickets:
1. Qualified Credit Cardholders must pay using their qualified BDO credit Card to be entitled to the exclusive rates and terms and conditions.
2. Promo can be availed through the Asiana Ticket offices in Manila, Clark and Cebu.
a. Manila – 6/F, The Salcedo Towers, 169 H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village Makati City, Philippines (02) 662 8000
b. Cebu – International Departure Level Mactan Cebu International Airport Lapu-Lapu City (032) 342-8066/342-8067
c. Clark – Barn House Building 2088 Cardinal Santos Ave, CSEZ, Clarkfield Pampanga (045) 599-6657/599-6658
3. Rates quoted are based on the lowest round-trip Economy and Business Class fares exclusive of taxes and service charges.
4. Prevailing exchange rates at the time of booking shall apply on fares quoted in US Dollars.
5. A copy of valid passport is required for international bookings and must be presented upon request of Asiana Airlines.
6. Child rate 75% of adult net fare. Infant rate 10% of gross fare. Unaccompanied minor, full adult fares.
7. Open jaw is allowed.
8. Mix booking class allowed. Follow the lowest booking class.
9. Minimum 4 and Minimum 2 passenger restrictions must travel together both ways.
10. Additional fee for Domestic flights per ticket from
a. Incheon to Jeju only – 48 USD
b. Jeju – Incheon only – 48 USD
11. Additional fee for Domestic flights per ticket from
a. Incheon to Busan / Pusan only – 36 USD
b. Busan / Pusan – Incheon only – 36 USD
12. No show Penalty; 50 USD
13. Mileage accruable. No mileage upgrade.
Terms and Conditions for BENIKEA Hotel Booking:
1. Qualified Credit Cardholders must book and pay airline tickets through Asiana Airlines using their qualified BDO credit Card to be entitled to the following exclusive hotel rates and terms and conditions. Likewise, the exclusive hotel rates must be settled only using a qualified BDO issued credit card.
2. To avail of the hotel discounts, qualified BDO Credit Cardholders agree that Cardholder’s name and email address shall be forwarded by Asiana Airlines to BENIKEA Hotel as soon as airline tickets have been issued. Cardholder shall receive an email notification from BENIKEA Hotel on the complete booking process as well as the unique promo code to be used to avail exclusive hotel discounts.
3. Reservation will be completed with a confirmation email or text message sent to the contact information provided at the time of reservation. Contact BENIKEA Hotel by email or telephone if confirmation is not received.
If you are Changing Reservations:
1. Changes and cancellations can be made from the website’s My Page 24 hours a day.
2. Changes and cancellations for BENIKEA hotels can be made by midnight one day prior to the scheduled arrival date. (ex : If your arrival date is the 15th, you can make changes or cancellations by midnight (24:00) of the 14th)
3. Call Benilkea Hotel at +82-2-1330 or email at BENIKEA@BENIKEA.com for other inquiries. The call center is open 24 hours a day, year round, and service is provided in multiple languages (Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese.) Responses to email inquiries will be delayed over weekends or holidays.
4. If a cancellation fee is incurred, your cancellation will be processed once payment is completed. Please contact the hotel for refund and cancellation inquiries.
5. If you do not arrive at the hotel and do not make notification of cancellations or changes, it is considered a ‘No Show’ and will incur a one night penalty.
For Payment Cancellations:
1. Payment made by credit card with cancellations requested 8 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will be automatically cancelled. Each hotel will review the cancellation policy and process payment cancellation for cancellations requested within 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
2. For other inquiries or cancellations, please contact the hotel. (Refund policy differs for each hotel.)
3. Transaction may also be viewed from the KG Inicis website (https://www.inicis.com/payment_view)
※ Cancellation terms and conditions can be reviewed at each hotel upon cancellation.
※ BENIKEA PREMIER HOTEL BERNOUI
※ BENIKEA PREMIER CENTRAL PLAZA HOTEL
※ BENIKEA HOTEL AMOUR&SYMPHONY
Phone :+82 31 206 2106
※ BENIKEA PREMIER MARIANNE HOTEL
For more information, visit BDO’s website.